The blogger over at Zen Habits writes: "If you feel stuck in your life, or confused, because you don’t have a
clear direction and have no way of finding that direction....shift your
focus from yourself. Instead of thinking, 'What should I be doing?' or 'What could I do to give my life purpose?'....try asking:
- What could I do to help people in need?
- What pain are other people feeling that I could help with?
- Who do I care most about, and what problems do they have?
- Who are my current customers, and what can I do to help them more?
- What problems are out there that strangers might have, that my particular skillset could solve?